Seven topics when they appear hold approximately 30% of total P3 marks. This simply implies (looking at the latest threshold) that passing P3 exam becomes easier with proper understanding of these important topics.
Most of the times 3 of these 7 topics co-appear and every one of them hold 10% approx marks of the total P3 marks. Check out the topical past papers and yearly past papers here.
Names of the topics appear below in order they appear in syllabus:
- Lexical analysis
- Fetch-Decode-Execute-Reset cycle
- 3.4(a-e); Mostly combined in a question as parts and mainly worked around floating point notations
- Bacus Naur form (can be combined with syntax diagram)
- Reverse polish and Infix notations
- Entity relationship diagram (ERD)